Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lattes in the City

At the end of last year, my mom came to help me move out of my apartment. At the end of the trip, we spent a couple days in New York, shopping, eating ... shopping and eating mostly :]. One night we ended up at a cafe to munch on a few things before going back to the hotel to turn in for the day. I didn't know what drink to order. I knew I didn't want water, hot chocolate, or tea. I decided to try something I've always been curious about: a chai latte. I was not pleasantly surprised ... because I knew it was going to be delicious! The latte was warm, spicy, with nutty and fruity notes. I almost wanted to rub it all over a pork loin and put it in the oven with a side of couscous! Anyways, I may not be a coffee drinker yet but I'm getting somewhere to more adult-appropriate drinks haha ;].

No comments:

Post a Comment